Friday, May 28, 2010

Good News, the Veggies are growing

I'm always amazed when things grow. I mean REALLY! How do they know what to do? I set the movement going providing the right environment (soil, food, water, placement with access to light), but the seeds have done all the work.

These before pictures were taken on May 20th and I took the after pictures this morning - 8 days later.

Soybeans - Last week


Soybeans - This morning


The soybeans are growing faster than the sunflowers (in the middle) which were suppose to act as their trellis. I'm not sure if the sunflowers are going to make it because the beans are blocking their light.


Watermelon - Last Week


Watermelons - This morning
The watermelons are lost their flowers and are starting to resemble a vine.


Pumpkins - Last week


Pumpkins - This morning
We are going to have an amazing pumpkin patch by fall.


I had an extra spot in the square so I bought this pepper plant. It's grown a couple of inches already.


The spinach is just starting to sprout.


Just liked this shot

No comments: