Friday, April 11, 2008

On Hold

I'm disappointed that I won't be able to start my cleanse until late May. The timing was just not with me on this one. I want to do this right and go the full 15 or so days.

Originally, I was going to start the cleanse when I got back from NYC. Well, Zoe came down with a high fever the night we returned which lasted 5 awful days. And on top of that I was sick with some kind of bug. I just today feel like I've fully recovered.

I was going to start it this weekend until I realized that Passover is a little over a week a way. I think my Bubbie would have a heart attack if I didn't eat anything at Passover dinner. Then the next week Skip, Zoe and I are going to WV to visit Skip's grandmother. Then we're off to Rocky Mountain National Park for some hiking in mid-May.

The new plan is to start the Cleanse on May 24.

No comments: