Monday, March 03, 2008

Zoe

I realized that I haven't posted anything about my sweetie pie Zoe in awhile. She woke up from her nap yesterday and she looked older. Something in her eyes had changed. She was more aware. It feels like each day she is figures out another piece of the world.

Now when we are driving she will dance in her car seat along with me. I'm teaching her all of my favorite groups. She's going to be the only kindergartner that can name David Bowie, Nirvana and Pink Floyd songs by their opening cords :)

I know that I'm her mom, but I have to say that she is the perfect child. Even her tantrums are cute (well...maybe with the exception of when she throws all of her food off the high chair... but that's cute too if you don't have to clean it up).

This picture was taken in January and it already looks outdated.

An interesting side note - it was in the 80s last Monday. We're expected to get an inch of snow tonight. Love ya Texas.

No comments: