Sunday, May 25, 2008

Day 2 - Final Day

I woke up this morning at 7 with terrible stomach cramps. They got worse and worse. The only thing that helped was being in a hot bath. It lasted for about 2 hours. Then I was nauseous for another 2 hours.

This is thanks to the laxative tea I drank the night before. It's called Smooth Move and it's said to be more gentle then pure Senna tea. Because I had cramps on the first day I made last night's tea weaker. The cramps this morning was twice as bad as the morning before. The laxative tea is an integral part of the Master Cleanse, but it doesn't seem to agree with my body.

After sitting in the bath for over an hour I decided that this isn't going to work. I'm going to do some more research and find another detox program that doesn't involve laxatives.

It's too bad because the hunger problem I had yesterday had gone away. In fact I didn't want to eat anything. For lunch I made the vegetable soup that I have been thinking about all day yesterday. I almost vomited when I cut up the onion. It must have been the smell. I put a bunch of veggies in water and let them simmer. The soup was good.

Even though I only did the cleanse for 40 hours or so I feel like I have a lot more energy. It might have something to do with not eating dairy, so I'm going to avoid dairy products for the next couple of weeks.

No comments: